29 Oct 2009

tha halloween night


Èric Frias Puig i Joan Eusebi Florensa Beneite

1 ESO A 29-october-2009 ANG


THE HALLOWEEN NIGHT

The Hallween’s night , in Italy, Milan I’m very happy because I eat a lot of sweets. My friends and I, pla y treack o treat, give We us a lot of sweets, my friends and I play soccer , my f riend Paolo shoots the ball in a haunted house.
I go to haunted house and I see a blak cat, the cat bits my leg. I cry. Tomorrow in my house I see my face. Oh! I am a monster , I ‘m horrible. The only way to recover my face is dead to see a black cat . l I go top the haunted house, I don’t see the cat. But when I come to my house … The black cat is there Kill with a knive . My face is normally . I’ll never forget this Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my opinion.....